Oracle Function & .NET sysdate problem

After I shared one solution about oracle, iis and sysdate problem, I got another similar error. This time, the function was getting the paramater sysdate with time added. I noticed this because the function was calculating default insterest of a price, and each hour it was increasing the total amoun.

After many tries, I removed NS_LANG key from reg entry of Oracle. See below.

NS_LANG_Oracle_NET

If it doesnt work, try to add your language and setting, Turkish in my case.

e-belediye_makinesi

Advertisements
This entry was posted in .NET, IIS, ORACLE and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s