After I shared one solution about oracle, iis and sysdate problem, I got another similar error. This time, the function was getting the paramater sysdate with time added. I noticed this because the function was calculating default insterest of a price, and each hour it was increasing the total amoun.
After many tries, I removed NS_LANG key from reg entry of Oracle. See below.
If it doesnt work, try to add your language and setting, Turkish in my case.
Under an App in IIS 6.0 or newer version, if you add a virtual directory, it uses the web.config file of the parent, thie may cause problems in some cases. You can add app under a web site in 7.0 but in 6.0 it is not possible.
To prevent child app inheriting parent web.config, put your config notes within “location” tag. See below:
<location path=”.” inheritInChildApplications=”false”> your-settings </location>
<location path=”.” inheritInChildApplications=”false”>
You may see invalid chars after a fresh install in IIS 7.0, from here you can change IIS char settings